Wiz Khalifa Sings Praise Of FontShop Colours
I heard this on the radio when driving Randall and Nona to school this morning. Wiz Khalifa’s Black And Yellow is the type of wack commercial rap music that I personally don’t really care for, but really, how could I not post this? Enjoy (sort of). ; )
And for the slightly more sophisticated amongst us – Black And Gold, the beautifully mellow electro track by Sam Sparro.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Late this summer I went to see The Dark Knight Rises with my two eldest Eliza and Randall in the…Read more
- An overview of the nominees and winners of the 53rd Grammy Awards in the fields Package and Music Video.…Read more
- With the recent addition of FF Milo Serif Mike Abbink’s popular FF Milo becomes an extensive, versatile super family.…Read more
- This morning a message from Jacques Le Bailly, designer of my Favourite Typeface of 2012, led me to a just…Read more
- The music video for “Nein Mann” by German electro house project Laserkraft 3D features hand lettering and dingbats that visualise…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)