We Love Type, Not Spam
We recently have been plagued by comment spam that manages to elude our spam filters. The sad high point was yesterday, when in a matter of minutes over 80 spam comments flooded The FontFeed. While we’re working on an effective solution, this has steeled me in my resolve to continue marking all suspicious comments as spam, and by extension comments that do not contribute anything substantial to the discussion. If you feel a comment of yours was undeservedly removed please drop me a line.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This afternoon Allison Dhondt – sales and customer relations at FontShop BeNeLux, and responsible for their excellent Twitter account – pointed me…Read more
- A video by Jacob Gilbreath visualises a portion of the farewell speech from Conan O’Brien’s final episode of The Tonight…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- I have submitted my Trajan in Movie Posters presentation to the SXSW PanelPicker for both SXSW Interactive and SXSW Film.…Read more
- The study “The uncrowded window of object recognition” advances the thesis that character spacing is the defining factor for legibility.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)