Videos From TYPO London 2012 “Social” Released
TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before TYPO London 2012 “Social”, the organisation posted last year’s presentation by Tony Brook, one of the most favourite speakers of TYPO London 2011, as a teaser for their upcoming conference. And barely a day after wrapping up, they released no less than four videos from this year’s edition. So if you were unfortunate enough to have missed TYPO London, here’s your chance to have a small taste of the TYPO experience.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- TYPO posted a video that summarises the international spirit of the conference in seven minutes.…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- Some of the real stars of the design scene will take to the stage at TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- Excellent news from TYPO International Design Talks – last month TYPO San Francisco announced the dates for next year’s edition,…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)