Typography Made In Mumbai
The cover of the April edition of British trade magazine Creative Review sports an original Indian taxi, pimped and lettered by Mumbai-based Grandmother India design studio – check their website entirely clad in Eric Olson’s surprisingly friendly straight-sided tech sans Klavika. Creative Review documents in words and image the process of decorating the taxi on their internal blog, where an interview with the designers can be found as well.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Design studio Capacity wins award for NBC on-air rebranding using the typeface Klavika.…Read more
- The challenge at hand – create a typographic poster about sports, using the phrase: “It’s not what you win, but…Read more
- The GOOD Transparencies Archive on Flickr is a repository of Transparencies that have run in past issues of GOOD and…Read more
- An interview with Eric Olson and Nicole Dotin of the American Process Type Foundry.…Read more
- Conceptual alphabets are not easy to get right. Throw in erotic subject matter, and you have yourself a recipe for…Read more