Typodarium, Your Daily Dose Of Type In 2010
Typodarium 2010, published by Lars Harmsen and Raban Ruddigkeit will be your daily source of typographic inspiration for the coming year. The first typographic tear-off calendar features 365 type designs – bread-and-butter faces, types with character, old masters, and young guns – from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30 countries all over the world.
This year the tear-off calendar also makes for a great give-away, as it comes in a sturdy decorative box which is perfectly suited for collecting the torn off pages.
On each front page – which is decorative yet traditional and functional – the day, date, and month are set with a different font; on the back you’ll find background information about the typeface, designer(s), sources… and even a marriage proposal at some point!
Make sure to get the 2010 edition fast, because last year’s copies were sold out virtually immediately! Order it here.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The tear-off calendar will offer daily typographic inspiration with 366 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year of 2012.…Read more
- Type designers and foundries are invited to contribute to the Typodarium 2012, the fourth edition of the typographic tear-off calendar.…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offers daily typographic inspiration with 365 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year.…Read more
- Type designers and foundries are invited to contribute to the Typodarium 2011, the third edition of the typographic tear-off calendar.…Read more
- Last year’s FontFont calendar was so popular, we’re doing another. Like before, each month presents one of our favorite typefaces.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)