TYPO San Francisco 2013 “Contrast” Live Streams Available For Viewing
With over 700 attendees, speakers and volunteers, the second edition of TYPO San Francisco “Contrast” was again a success. If you couldn’t make the conference or are already going through withdrawal, the videos of no less than five live streams are still available for viewing by the general public. Furthermore searching the #typo13 hashtag on Twitter and reading the recaps of each talk on the TYPO San Francisco Blog will allow you to (re)live the event. Your next TYPO appointment is in Berlin at “Touch” next month. Don’t miss out!
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The typography conference season starts again in one-and-a-half months when TYPO San Francisco, the first of the 2013 TYPO conferences…Read more
- Gregory Solenström produced an impressive music video for “Hello Brooklyn”, as a tribute to New York, Brooklyn and Jay-Z.…Read more
- Sneak preview of FiFFteen in San Francisco FiFFteen in San Francisco, June 11 – 27 FiFFteen, the exhibition celebrating 15 years of FontFonts ®, makes…Read more
- ATypI Mexico – TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” is approaching fast, so don’t procrastinate if you want to attend.…Read more
- I just returned from Berlin where we met with all the regional FontShops and the founder himself, Erik Spiekermann. The…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)