TYPO London 2012 In Full Swing
The British capital is currently experiencing “Social”, the second edition of TYPO London, and by the looks of it it’s another success. The first series of images have started appearing in the TYPO London 2012 Flickr Group Pool, and there’s also a Lockerz page. You can still catch iconic Dutch book designer Irma Boom’s presentation on the TYPO Talks Livestreams page tonight. As usual the live reporters have done a splendid job, because reviews of several presentations have already been published on the TYPO London Blog. You can also follow the event on Twitter by perusing the #typo12 hashtag. So catch up on the action.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before…Read more
- Some of the real stars of the design scene will take to the stage at TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- My assessment of the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)