TYPO London 2011: Reports Coming Up
The main problem with coming back from a TYPO conference is that your mind is so full of inspiration and ideas while your body is quite exhausted. Makes it hard to write those reports, as on top of that I had/have rehearsals for both my bands tonight and tomorrow. Fortunately I did live reporting on Twitter, so you already know my thoughts on the conference if you followed me or the official #typo11 hashtag. And apparently many did – some of you let me know personally, plus I acquired a bunch of new followers. Over on the TYPO London blog I have the rundown of the first day published, and I’ll be doing the same for Friday and Saturday as well. Here on the FontFeed you’ll find my general thoughts about this inaugural edition of the London sister of TYPO Berlin as soon as I’m done writing. More later…
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Very excited about the inaugural edition of TYPO London 2011 “Places”.…Read more
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- It’s Monday, and the excitement surrounding TYPO SF is steadily building. The international crew is already on site, preparing at…Read more
- The typography conference season starts again in one-and-a-half months when TYPO San Francisco, the first of the 2013 TYPO conferences…Read more