TYPO Berlin 2013 “Touch” In Two Plus Eight Videos
Excellent news from TYPO International Design Talks – last month TYPO San Francisco announced the dates for next year’s edition, and last week the latest video from TYPO Berlin 2013 “Touch” was added to the TYPO Video Portal. As usual the TYPO organisation is quite generous with making select videos from their conferences public. Besides the customary overview (which has grown into a mini-documentary) this time they released a special about the wood printing shop run by Erik Spiekermann, Axel Nagel, Thomas Maier and Ferdinand Ulrich; and seven presentations. Enjoy your Summer viewing.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- In two days Europe’s biggest annual design conference reaches adulthood when TYPO Berlin celebrates its 18th anniversary. “Touch” opens on…Read more
- Twelve hours from now I will be in Berlin to attend TYPO Berlin 2009. Expect some reports after the conference.…Read more
- You can always count on the TYPO organisers to come up with fun surprise initiatives. Their Early Bird reduced rates…Read more