TYPO Berlin 2010 – The TYPO Game:
Picture Your Passion
Just like last year, TYPO Berlin is holding a contest for its 2010 edition. Let the Passion logo reveal what ignites your passion. Cut out the logo and use it to mark the object, the image, the person, the activity, the whatever you love and would do anything for. Make an image* of your passion and send it to TYPO Berlin. Running up to the conference, from May 20 to 22, each week three prizes will be randomly drawn amongst that week’s entrants**. The prizes are:
|1st prize:||A free entrance to TYPO Berlin 2010 worth € 680|
|2nd prize:||TYPOnight° tickets for you plus three friends|
|3rd prize:||A surprise|
The first winners will be drawn on Monday, February 8th; the last ones on May 10th, 2010. This gives you 14 chances to win a ticket to TYPO by parading your passion.
This it how it works:
And remember: the second phase of the early bird registration ends on February 28, 2010. Until then professionals are saving € 100, and students even up to € 420. The following dates will help you plan your travel.
|First lecture:||Thursday, May 20th, 2 pm (registration starts at 10 am that day)|
|End of conference:||Saturday, May 22nd, 9 pm|
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- You can save up to €210,- if you register for TYPO Berlin 2010 “Shift” before December 31st.…Read more
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- The customary short film shown at the end of TYPO and four short video interviews were published on the TYPO…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- On Monday, November 21 I will present “Trajan in Movie Posters” at the web design and development conference Beyond Tellerand.…Read more