TYPO Berlin 2009 – Space
Twelve hours from now I will be in Berlin to attend TYPO Berlin 2009.
Graphic design encompasses the third dimension. More and more visual designers are staging their ideas dimensionally, beginning from the plastic button of an iPhone application to installations that fill entire rooms. This trend is the result of the digitalization of design. Some use the new tools to perfect their designs, while others feel driven out of virtual reality back to real life, often out of denial. Both these poles – and everything in between – are the theme of the TYPO Berlin 2009 SPACE conference.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The 14th edition of TYPO Berlin around the central theme of “Space” has closed. An introduction to the reports.…Read more
- You can save up to €210,- if you register for TYPO Berlin 2010 “Shift” before December 31st.…Read more
- Personalise your conference experience with the fabulous TYPO Berlin Conference App, for a smooth, efficient, and stress-free three days of…Read more
- Podcasts with Oliver Reichenstein, Donald Beekman & Donald Roos, Tim Fendley, and Michael Johnson, from FontShopTV.…Read more
- TYPO Berlin 2012 “Sustain” invites you to discover how to sustain the enduring and constant values in design.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)