TypeCon2006: The Boston T Party
FontShop is a proud sponsor of TypeCon, the annual conference of typography. This year’s event is in Boston, August 9-13.
If learning how to wrangle your fonts on the Mac doesn’t tickle your tilde, there are plenty of other workshops, tours, and lectures from big names like David Berlow, Matthew Carter, James Craig, Kit Hinrichs, Paul Shaw, Clif Stoltze, and Robin Williams to benefit designers and typophiles alike.
Register now, it’s one of the least expensive design conferences and space is filling up.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Since yesterday Matthew Carter’s presentation “Truth To Materials” from TYPO Berlin 2004 “Schrift” has been available on the TYPO Berlin…Read more
- Font Bureau’s latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that’s being put to use in publications like the…Read more
- It seems to me that organisers of type and design conferences are becoming slightly sadistic. After every event video impressions…Read more
- It is time to register for TYPO San Francisco “Rhythm” and/or TYPO Berlin “Roots” at either side of the Atlantic.…Read more
- One of the main typography conferences, TypeCon, presented by SOTA (The Society of Typographic Aficionados) is coming up fast. Unlike…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)