Two More TYPO Berlin “Sustain” Talks Online
TYPO Talks are really going out of their way this year with providing video for the people who weren’t able to attend TYPO Berlin “Sustain”. By the time the closing speaker Jessica Hische took the stage videos of no less than five presentations had already been released, and this Monday another two were added to the TYPO Video Portal. Publisher Lars Müller defended the thesis that, being the memory of thoughts and knowledge, the book is in and of itself sustainable. Together with the content, its design bears witness to the times. And using a culinary analogy of how the exact same ingredients can produce two very different regional dishes, Lupi Asensio and Martin Lorenz of TwoPoints.net showed some of their recent projects, explaining how the process influenced the outcome.
Lars Müller | The Book – Sustainable avant la lettre
Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio | It’s all about the process, or
How to make a tortilla de patata / Wie macht man ein Kartoffelomlette?
Reviews of many of the presentations can be found on the TYPO Berlin Blog.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The presentations by Bernd Kolb, Daniel van der Velden, Kirsten Dietz, Nat Hunter and Matthew Butterick were added to the…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more
- I just returned from Berlin where we met with all the regional FontShops and the founder himself, Erik Spiekermann. The…Read more
- An overview of the numerous information channels via which you can follow TYPO Berlin 201 “Shift”.…Read more
- The presentations by Tina Roth Eisenberg, Joshua Davis and Mike Monteiro were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)