Trajan In Movie Posters Rescheduled To 4PM
I am very excited about finally bringing ScreenFonts – arguably the most successful series on The FontFeed – live on stage, here at TYPO Berlin 2011 “Shift”. Trajan in Movie Posters – The Rise And Fall of The Roman Empire is a semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history, and touches upon type selection, typography trends in movie posters, and the omni-presence of Trajan.
Important – my presentation tomorrow Friday May 20 has been rescheduled to 4PM on the friendly Stage (near the bar). This is to allow type buffs to attend both Doug Wilson’s talk on the Show stage about his documentary The Linotype and the Second Revolution of Printing at 3PM and mine. I would like to thank the splendid TYPO organisation for taking care of this.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history.…Read more
- An overview of the numerous information channels via which you can follow TYPO Berlin 201 “Shift”.…Read more
- Ampersand will be a fabulous day of nitty gritty details from experts in font design & development, typesetting & font…Read more
- I have submitted my Trajan in Movie Posters presentation to the SXSW PanelPicker for both SXSW Interactive and SXSW Film.…Read more
- Amidst the excitement caused by the successful launch of the public beta of the new FontShop website I would like…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)