Elements of Web Typography
Robert Bringhurst’s “The Elements of Typographic Style” is the undisputed bible of typography, but its instructions are limited to print design. Richard Rutter is filling that need with “The Elements of Typographic Style Applied to the Web”. The new site will present Bringhurt’s principles one nugget at a time in a manner relevant to web designers. We can’t think of a better way to improve the way type looks and reads on the screen.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Nina Simone’s classic song “Feeling Good” served as the basis for a motion graphics video using only black and white…Read more
- ’Tis the season to give your loved ones presents, but why not treat yourself as well this year? Now that…Read more
- Brighton based creative agency Crush Design & Art Direction Ltd designed a new Bible edition for the current generation.…Read more
- The unveiling of a fresh batch of graduates from KABK’s intensive one-year masters course in type design has been much…Read more
- A comprehensive report of the Ampersand 2011 one-day conference in Brighton, UK, focusing on web typography.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (4)
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)