Five TYPO Berlin “Sustain” Talks Online
TYPO Berlin “Sustain” is not over yet and already the first presentations are being made available in their entirety on the TYPO Video Portal. Yesterday the talks by Bernd Kolb (D), Daniel van der Velden (E) and Kirsten Dietz (D) were published, and today two of the very best presentations (in my opinion) were released for your viewing pleasure: Nat Hunter (E) and Matthew Butterick (E). Ditch that fake Hollywood crap tonight and get inspired and motivated. But before you do that, join us in 15 minutes for the livestream of the slightly fantabulous Jessica Hische.
:: UPDATED ::
Bernd Kolb | Opportunities resulting from consequent thinking and acting
Daniel van der Velden | Memes, Jokes, and Jesters –
Political Design In An Age Of Turmoil
Kirsten Dietz | The future belongs to the brave.
Seven hypotheses concerning sustainably successful design
Nat Hunter | How did that happen?
Matthew Butterick | Reversing the Tide of Declining Expectations
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A short video about typography by Erik Spiekermann – typographer, information designer, and founder of this incarnation of The FontFeed.…Read more
- PANTONE® 14-0848 Mimosa, a warm, engaging yellow, embodies hopefulness and reassurance in a climate of change.…Read more
- The presentations by Lars Müller and Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio (TwoPoints.net) were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- Review of “Typography for Lawyers”, the first guide to the essentials of typography aimed specifically at lawyers.…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)