The Fonts of Xavier Dupré
Our Designer Spotlight Series continues with another up-and-comer. Like Christian Schwartz, the award-winning Xavier Dupré has created successful typefaces for multiple foundries at a surprisingly young age.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of…Read more
- Type design super heroes Xavier Dupré and Martin Majoor are featured in FontFont’s new Types & Characters brochures. Their excellent…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- Our first newsletter in a new series of Designer Spotlights features the extraordinary work of type designer Christian Schwartz. Newsletter…Read more
- FF Unit Slab is the most recent of Erik Spiekermann type families to join the ranks of tha sans/serif type…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (9)