The Fonts of Christian Schwartz
Our first newsletter in a new series of Designer Spotlights features the extraordinary work of type designer Christian Schwartz. Newsletter subscribers received it in their email box last week. Jealous? Don’t be. Just drop us a line to get on the list.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more
- Our Designer Spotlight Series continues with another up-and-comer. Like Christian Schwartz, the award-winning Xavier Dupré has created successful typefaces for…Read more
- This week FontShop took a trip to the supermarket in search of the best in current packaging design. Check out…Read more
- Our latest newsletter presents new FontFonts, including FF Megano™, FF Karo™, FF Headz™, FF PicLig™, FF Kievit™ light weights, and…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)