54th Type Directors Club of NY Show at the Frankfurt Book Fair
After a one year break publishing house Hermann Schmidt Mainz in collaboration with the Frankfurt Book Fair will exhibit TDC 54, the current Type Directors Club of NY show in hall 4.1. booth Q 155. This next leg on the European tour of the exhibition will open on Wednesday October 15th at 5:30 pm with an inaugural address by Ivica Maksimovic, Rector and Professor for Visual Communication and Advertising at HBK (Hochschule der Bildenden Künste) Saar.
You are invited. Printing the invitation graphic found on Fontblog entitles one reader of The FontFeed/Fontblog plus friend free entrance to the Frankfurt Book Fair on October 15th from 5 pm on. Which is a nice offer as regular admittance to this professionally attended event costs €38,-. The fair closes at 6:30 pm, and visitors have until 7:30 pm to leave the venue.
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair for one and a half day, where I had more discussions than I…Read more
- Influential graphic designer Prof. Kurt Weidemann, born December 12, 1922, died March 30, 2011, in Sélestat in Alsace.…Read more
- The FontFeed is not the only FontShop blog. Representatives from FontShop Germany and Benelux also have their own venues for…Read more
- Tuesday morning, December 2nd, 2008, Günter Gerhard Lange passed away in Munich, aged 87. Lange was one of the important…Read more
- Welcome to the new — and dare I say improved — FontFeed. Some of you who are already regular readers…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)