At the tail end of 2009, FontFont released a brand new type system to usher in the new decade – FF Yoga by Xavier Dupré.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- November Featuring Malaga and Vista Sans This month’s calendar celebrates Xavier Dupré’s most recent Emigre release, Malaga. Combined with Vista Sans,…Read more
- Type design super heroes Xavier Dupré and Martin Majoor are featured in FontFont’s new Types & Characters brochures. Their excellent…Read more
- The selection of world’s best published font releases are highly respected for years. While the TDC award is the traditional…Read more
- On September 8th, 2009, the new FontFeed celebrated its first anniversary and quietly slipped into its second year of existence.…Read more
- Our Designer Spotlight Series continues with another up-and-comer. Like Christian Schwartz, the award-winning Xavier Dupré has created successful typefaces for…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)