The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010. var addthis_config…Read more
- Photo by Mieke Tacken. See more photos of I amsterdam on Flickr. As much as I’d like to claim we’re the…Read more
- FontShop has appointed Gustavo Ferreira as Product Manager for its recently awarded online free font-building tool FontStruct.…Read more
- The music video for “Nein Mann” by German electro house project Laserkraft 3D features hand lettering and dingbats that visualise…Read more
- The first ever edible FontStruction premiered at the “Typofreaks – different typography” workshop in Brazil.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)