In the run-up to the quarter finals between Argentina and Belgium in the FIFA World Cup this Saturday, I conducted an interview with Eduardo Manso. I have been following this Argentinian-born type designer working and living in Spain ever since reviewing his intriguing serif face Relato for my 2005 Typographer.org limited edition booklet. Eduardo designed […]Read more
’Twas the eve before FIFA World Cup, when all through the world, people were professing their love for the noble sport that is football (not soccer, my dear American friends, the players actually strike the ball with their foot, hence the name football). Let’s not dwell on the horrid, horrid official typeface Pagode Bold – […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- Brazilian type designer Yomar Augusto designed Unity, a custom typeface for Adidas for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- ’Twas the eve before FIFA World Cup, when all through the world, people were professing their love for the noble…Read more
- Two years ago I reported about Tipos Latinos, dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design, for the first…Read more
- Introducing new typefaces on FontShop.com. Our latest batch includes the critically acclaimed Relato from Emtype® (Eduardo Manso of Spain); Vialog™,…Read more