The latest issue #12 of German typography magazine Slanted – Women, Typography, Graphic Design is dedicated to – you guessed it – women designers.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The current issue #11 of German typography magazine Slanted – Monospace, Typewriter focuses on fixed-width faces, and features an interview…Read more
- Verena Gerlach obviously was paying attention while watching the trailer to the ProSieben television movie in two parts “Der Seewolf”,…Read more
- The latest issue #9 Stencil.Type. of German typography magazine Slanted looks at stencil fonts and their modern applications by designers…Read more
- Registration for the free one-day typography symposium 33pt. Voices on Typography has opened.…Read more
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more