As the year slowly draws to a close I’d be remiss not to mention Biblioteca Bodoni, a project launched last September to commemorate the bicentennial anniversary of Giambattista Bodoni’s death (1740–1813). The website is designed to encourage awareness for the legacy of the legendary Italian printer (born in Piedmont but producing most of his work […]Read more
Netdiver Best of the Year is always a long awaited release of which projects and whose talents have made a strong and lasting impression in the previous year. This year they aimed to list 100 and just could not, so the 7th edition showcases 110 because Netdiver feel they gave their 110% best. Refresh your memory and (re)encounter new sources of design inspiration.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Another creation by The Cocoe Conspiracy who were featured on The FontFeed with their splendid PsychoTypoGraph.…Read more
- Jürgen Siebert takes a look at the playful typewriter-style slab serif FF Suhmo, and talks to its designer Alex Rütten.…Read more
- Two weeks ago, on October 18 the type and lettering world was saddened to learn that Michael Harvey, whose health…Read more
- Jim Rimmer – a multi-talented type designer, graphic artist, bookbinder, printer, letterer, technician, and a most generous teacher – passed away early…Read more
- For this new series for El Tesoro Público User T38 produced lovely typographic commercials.…Read more