Walter Tiemann Preis
Fellow Typophile, regular Fonts In Use contributor, blogger for the esteemed competition and all-round nice chap Florian Hardwig pointed out to me that the deadline for this year’s Walter Tiemann Prize is almost upon us. This international award honours innovative typographic design ideas in book design. It is aimed at those who consider the book [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The SOTA Catalyst Award recognises young people who have created original work in type design, type history, or other areas…Read more
- After the announcement of the SND30 winners now it’s the turn of TDC 55 and TDC2 2009.…Read more
- This new award recognises young people who have created original work in type design, type history, or other areas related…Read more
- In its 30th annual The Best of Newspaper Design™ Creative Competition, the Society for News Design has named four newspapers…Read more
- The Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Armenia announces its second international type design competition Granshan 2009.…Read more