The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Deadline is a superb looking stop motion video with Post-It Notes by Savannah College of Art and Design student Bang-yao…Read more
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more
- This experimental video by n9ve visualises concepts and objects referring to the letters of the alphabet.…Read more
- Ben Barrett-Forrest breezes through the history of typography in a little over five minutes.…Read more
- The motion graphics piece “A Short History of Marketing” by Michael Reissinger, Creative Manager with Deli Pictures traces the history…Read more
- Screenfonts: Push, Coraline, The International, Gomorrah, Madea Goes To Jail, Echelon Conspiracy (19)