Lifelounge are somewhat obsessed with good typography, and to celebrate this obsession they collaborated with some of the most creative type geeks in the world. They invited twelve of their favourite artists and designers from around the globe to join them in a typographic project called Some Type Of Wonderful.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- September Featuring Ambroise and Parisine Take a break from the heat and dust of summer and enter a forest of mist…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offer daily typographic inspiration with 366 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year of 2012.…Read more
- Type designers and foundries are invited to contribute to the Typodarium 2011, the third edition of the typographic tear-off calendar.…Read more
- Last year’s FontFont calendar was so popular, we’re doing another. Like before, each month presents one of our favorite typefaces.…Read more
- Typodarium 2010 is the first typographic tear-off calendar, featuring 365 type designs from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (9)