I would like to point you to a lovely project on Kickstarter which needs its last tiny push to get funded in a little over 24 hours. The Vista Sans Wood Type Project is a collaborative project involving 21 innovative letterpress artists, designers and studios from all over the world. It was initiated by Tricia [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The last weekend of May the Hamilton Wood Type & Museum in Two Rivers, Wisconsin hosts a weekend-long celebration of…Read more
- Some of you digital age kids ;) may not recognize what the images in our introductory post are, so maybe…Read more
- Graphic and motion designer Naomi Ross produced a gorgeous instructional video showing the process of printing letterpress with wood type.…Read more
- A vintage short documentary produced by Encyclopædia Britannica Films Inc. in 1947 explains the process from copy setting to binding.…Read more
- Help cover post-production expenses for “Linotype: The Film”, the feature-length documentary centred around the Linotype typecasting machine.…Read more