Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers can learn from traditional print techniques.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- More Perfect Typography is an inspiring presentation by Tim Brown, Type Manager for Typekit, at the latest Build conference. var addthis_config…Read more
- Adobe InDesign product manager Will Eisley recently had his initials tattooed on his inner forearms, together with the InDesign printing…Read more
- Webfonts Week continues as we chat with a guy who has been instrumental in Microsoft’s focus on screen typography since…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- It’s a most unlikely combination to produce actually funny content and yet it works. Today French type designer Jean-Baptiste Levée…Read more