Typographische Gesellschaft München
I have added a very last-minute speaking commitment to my schedule. This Saturday, November 11, I will give a presentation about improving web typography in a few simple steps at Webfontday 2012, the one-day conference organised by the Typographische Gesellschaft München. The theme this year is “Type goes Interface”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I have submitted my Trajan in Movie Posters presentation to the SXSW PanelPicker for both SXSW Interactive and SXSW Film.…Read more
- This week the typographic world congregates in Los Angeles, as TypeCon2010: Babel takes over the City of the Angels.…Read more
- FontShop is a proud sponsor of TypeCon, the annual conference of typography. This year’s event is in Boston, August 9-13. You…Read more
- The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers.…Read more
- Just before lunch today I did a presentation at Webfontday 2012, a one-day conference organised by the Typographische Gesellschaft München.…Read more