The wait is finally over, and it was well worth it. Not a Best Of-list nor an Award, Typographica’s Our Favorite Typefaces of 2012 celebrates type design by inviting type connoisseurs – typographers, type and other designers, type commentators, … – to select one typeface released in the past year and write a review about it. This year’s [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The redesigned Typographica launched Wednesday with its annual Our Favorite Typefaces of 2008 overview, arguably the most important annual overview…Read more
- We love OpenType. It’s not just the latest font technology, but also the most advanced, poised to replace the old…Read more
- Rudy Geeraerts (FontShop BeNeLux and partner at OurType) and myself had an hour-long conversation about typography and the web on…Read more
- Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers…Read more
- Dutch type designer, author, and educator Gerard Unger has been honored with the 2009 SOTA Typography Award.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)