The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It’s a most unlikely combination to produce actually funny content and yet it works. Today French type designer Jean-Baptiste Levée…Read more
- Designer and illustrator Timba Smits created a dozen typographic illustrations for the article “Rory Sutherland knows how to save marketing”…Read more
- New French type foundry BAT – Bureau des Affaires Typographiques have produced a fun, professional looking video announcing their impending…Read more
- The Web Font Awards recognises the designers and websites that are putting the emerging technology of web fonts to greatest…Read more
- The unveiling of a fresh batch of graduates from KABK’s intensive one-year masters course in type design has been much…Read more