In a mere four years since their emergence with Studio Culture Unit Editions have become a staple in the design world. The progressive publishing venture founded by Adrian Shaughnessy and Spin’s Tony Brook and Patricia Finegan produces high-quality, affordable books on graphic design and visual culture, and their releases are closely watched. The announcement of [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It’s serendipitous that Jurriaan Schrofer, Restless Typographer is the next Unit Editions book I review after Type Only, their overview…Read more
- FF Unit Slab is the most recent of Erik Spiekermann type families to join the ranks of tha sans/serif type…Read more
- With Ampersand less than a week away, it’ll be no time before we begin to see type looking a little…Read more
- Brazilian type designer Yomar Augusto designed Unity, a custom typeface for Adidas for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- Fellow Typophile, regular Fonts In Use contributor, blogger for the esteemed competition and all-round nice chap Florian Hardwig pointed out…Read more