The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- A vintage short documentary produced by Encyclopædia Britannica Films Inc. in 1947 explains the process from copy setting to binding. var…Read more
- Help cover post-production expenses for “Linotype: The Film”, the feature-length documentary centred around the Linotype typecasting machine.…Read more
- The Typophile Film Festival 5 premieres at “Design à Trois” in Portland, Oregon on August 27th 2009.…Read more
- As a logical extension of my previous post, here is some authentic vintage font porn from James Pucket. This self-professed…Read more
- Typophile has issued an open Call For Entries for the fifth edition of Typophile Film Fest. The film festival is…Read more