There is little doubt that this is the one. Arguably the most important type-related book of the decade has been released: “Adrian Frutiger – Typefaces. The Complete Works”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- Forty9 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, showcasing the…Read more
- Creative Review extends the deadline for submissions to their first Typography Annual until Friday, November 5th, 2010.…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more
- The new 3.0 update version of the FontBook is now compatible for all iOS devices.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)