The TypeCon identity radically changes every year – see for example my post on the 2009 identity by Under Consideration/Department of Design. SoTA always picks a local(ish) designer to represent the area through designing that year’s logo and identity. They usually go with “name” designers and have been happy with the results. This year however [...]Read more
The next American event devoted to all things typographic is TypeCon2012 MKE Shift. The conference presented by SOTA –&nbso;short for Society of Typographic Aficionados – takes place in the InterContinental Milwaukee. From July 31st through August 5th, dozens of the brightest names in type and design will share their knowledge and skills, exploring topics such as: [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The next American event devoted to all things typographic is TypeCon2012 MKE Shift. The conference presented by SOTA –&nbso;short for…Read more
- Under Consideration/Department of Design had the excellent idea to post a follow-up to their unveiling of the TypeCon logo.…Read more
- SOTA will be bringing TypeCon2010 to the great city of Los Angeles, August 17-22, 2010.…Read more
- One of the main typography conferences, TypeCon, presented by SOTA (The Society of Typographic Aficionados) is coming up fast. Unlike…Read more
- The type world convenes in Atlanta, Georgia for the week-long community-wide celebration of type and design that is TypeCon 2009…Read more