The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Symposium in Birmingham, UK, on 16 March 2011 exploring the link between the typographer and the writer of words. var addthis_config…Read more
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles.…Read more
- You are invited to have some graphic fun and at the same time help support the St Bride Library, London…Read more
- With the current interest in web fonts the title may be misleading, because this time we are talking about type…Read more
- The FontFeed occasionally covers animated typography in motion graphics, music videos, commercials, title sequences and so on. Yet this is…Read more