On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big waves. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Process Type Foundry is an independent type design studio specializing in the production and distribution of original contemporary typefaces. The studio is run by Eric Olson and Nicole Dotin, [...]Read more
New French type foundry BAT – Bureau des Affaires Typographiques have produced a fun, professional looking video announcing their impending launch.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and…Read more
- This is the dedicated gallery with all the submissions for the Valentype 2013 contest.…Read more
- This morning a message from Jacques Le Bailly, designer of my Favourite Typeface of 2012, led me to a just…Read more
- Type Camp Galiano in August 2009 will focus on refining your graphic design and typographic work in order to increase…Read more
- On 21 June 2010 the collaborative project TypeTalks is organising is the one-dayTypeTalks symposium in Brno, Czech Republic.…Read more