All type lovers should grab a beer (or other refreshment) and take an hour off to enjoy the work from this year’s Type]Media students.Read more
On March 22, 2011, the exhibition “Erik Spiekermann. The Face of Type.” opened in the Bauhaus-Archiv Museum of Design in Berlin.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Review of “Typography for Lawyers”, the first guide to the essentials of typography aimed specifically at lawyers.…Read more
- Matthew Butterick is a type designer turned lawyer who provides valuable typographic information on his educational website “Typography for Lawyers”.…Read more
- The presentations by Bernd Kolb, Daniel van der Velden, Kirsten Dietz, Nat Hunter and Matthew Butterick were added to the…Read more
- The American Association of University Presses honors the best book design in their annual Book, Jacket & Journal Show. We…Read more
- We love OpenType. It’s not just the latest font technology, but also the most advanced, poised to replace the old…Read more