On the 18th of November Dr. Peter Karow shall personally present the award to Thomas Milo at the Type[&]Design 2009 conference in The Hague.Read more
The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels and consonants.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- We love OpenType. It’s not just the latest font technology, but also the most advanced, poised to replace the old…Read more
- This year I attended the full programme at ATypI 2013 Amsterdam “Point Counter Point”. The main part of the conference…Read more
- The Web Font Awards recognises the designers and websites that are putting the emerging technology of web fonts to greatest…Read more
- We are just back from ATypI late last night, still reeling from a wonderful week in Amsterdam – learning, absorbing…Read more
- Spiekermann embraced the fledgling world of digital type early on when he founded FontShop 20 years ago, and he’s just…Read more