A little over a month ago Tipos Latinos announced the selection for their 2010 Biennial, and the seven recipients of a Certificate of Excellence. Tipos Latinos is a concept, a virtual entity dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design. It is created by students, professionals, and enthusiastic followers spread out over the whole [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Two years ago I reported about Tipos Latinos, dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design, for the first…Read more
- FontShop is proud to offer fonts from TypeTogether, a foundry that has become a household name among editorial designers. I…Read more
- Digital script superstar Alejandro Paul is one of those few type designers that truly understand how to promote their foundry…Read more
- ATypI announces the upcoming Conference TYP09 “The Heart Of The Letter” in Mexico City with a wonderful motion graphics video.…Read more
- On 21 June 2010 the collaborative project TypeTalks is organising is the one-dayTypeTalks symposium in Brno, Czech Republic.…Read more