A little over a month ago Tipos Latinos announced the selection for their 2010 Biennial, and the seven recipients of a Certificate of Excellence. Tipos Latinos is a concept, a virtual entity dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design. It is created by students, professionals, and enthusiastic followers spread out over the whole [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The presentations by Bernd Kolb, Daniel van der Velden, Kirsten Dietz, Nat Hunter and Matthew Butterick were added to the…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more
- “Roger Excoffon et la fonderie Olive” retraces the history of the Olive foundry through the life of type designer Roger…Read more
- First impressions from TYPO Berlin 2010 “Passion”.…Read more
- Christian Schwartz’s presentation “Couture Type and The New York Times” from TYPO Berlin 2008 “Image” has been added to the…Read more