The casual hand drawn sans FF Duper achieves a truly handwritten look by applying two separate character loops for vowels and consonants.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Type design super heroes Xavier Dupré and Martin Majoor are featured in FontFont’s new Types & Characters brochures. Their excellent…Read more
- This first tutorial looks at the Glyphs window in Adobe CS, and which OpenType functions can be accessed through the…Read more
- The presentations by Lars Müller and Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio (TwoPoints.net) were added to the TYPO Video Portal.…Read more
- You’ve seen the new FF typefaces, now see the human faces behind them. The designers of the latest batch of…Read more
- The first Arabic type family to be released by FontFont is FF Seria Arabic by Pascal Zoghbi, a companion to…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)