I have worked in the type business for the past 23 years. Before that I witnessed the launch of pioneering type families like Avenir, Rotis, ITC Officina, … during my five years tenure as editor in chief for PAGE. To my knowledge, in all these years (and perhaps neither in the preceding decades) no other typeface enjoyed [...]Read more
FF Mark is a new geometric sans serif designed to meet the typographic challenges of today. It was developed over the past two years as a joint project between Hannes von Döhren, Christoph Koeberlin and the FontFont Type Department, assisted by Erik Spiekermann. The expansive family has ten weights ranging from hairline to black with [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- FF Mark is a new geometric sans serif designed to meet the typographic challenges of today. It was developed over…Read more
- FontShop’s David Sudweeks sat with type designer Mark Simonson at TypeCon 2014 “Capitolized” in Washington, DC to talk about Mark’s…Read more
- The Thirty Conversations On Design website collects the thoughts of 30 of the world’s most inspired creative professionals.…Read more
- For the second year the Thirty Conversations On Design website collects the thoughts of 30 of the world’s most inspired…Read more
- As a logical extension of my previous post, here is some authentic vintage font porn from James Pucket. This self-professed…Read more