It’s a most unlikely combination to produce actually funny content and yet it works. Today French type designer Jean-Baptiste Levée launched the Tumblr F*** Yeah Typeface Design, delving into the psyche of type designers and exposing the everyday occurrences in their work, their struggle with huge glyph sets and uncooperative type design software, kerning and [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Whether you need to rinse your eyes and brain from too many shiny beveled logos with gradients, or you are…Read more
- With the modernisation of the urban landscape, vintage architectural lettering disappears at a worrying pace. Beautiful commercial signs above shop…Read more
- To mark the end of the aughts New York Magazine invited a number of designers to create a cover image…Read more
- Oops. Something broke, but we’re fixing it.…Read more
- Great news for font addicts and typography collectors. Early this week Fonts In Use opened up their doors for public…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)