The FontFeed loves Blue Note Records and Reid Miles, so it was with great pleasure that I discovered the Barack Obama’s Jazz website. It is fascinating to see how the figure of the first African-American president of the USA continues to inspire the creative community, as witnessed for example in the Artists For Obama poster [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Logan Walters has re-envisioned Wu-Tang albums as Reid Miles-era Blue Note Records sleeves.…Read more
- Almost Blue is an overview of sleeves that are based on specific releases by Blue Note Records, or that are…Read more
- The campaign website of Benjamin Netanyahu, conservative Likud leader running for prime minister of Israel, feels unmistakably Obama-esque.…Read more
- A promotional video for the Bellavista Social Pub recreates a number of Blue Note album covers as tableaux vivants.…Read more
- The American presidential elections have inspired high-profile artists to donate poster designs for Barack Obama’s campaign for the presidency.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (9)