Trajan in Movie Posters
The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers. Originally called Flash on the Beach (FOTB), the scope of the conference expanded in such a dramatic way that organiser John Davey renamed it this year to more accurately represent its breadth. This festival for [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I am just back from Reasons To Be Creative, John Davey a.k.a. Johnny Belmont’s spiffy conference in incredibly sunny Brighton.…Read more
- This week the typographic world congregates in Los Angeles, as TypeCon2010: Babel takes over the City of the Angels.…Read more
- Ivo Gabrowitsch, Marketing Director of FontFont, remembers Karl-Heinz Lange who passed away on June 29, 2010.…Read more
- Jürgen Siebert, programming director of TYPO Berlin, explains why David Carson simply could not be absent from TYPO Berlin 2010…Read more
- The design and typographic community convened in San Francisco for two days of information, inspiring talks and networking.…Read more