Digital script superstar Alejandro Paul is one of those few type designers that truly understand how to promote their foundry and typefaces. Using a mix of social media and digital platforms like Behance, Pinterest, Tumblr, Dribbble, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and so on, he posts both under his own name and as Sudtipos to […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Part two of our two part series with Jim Parkinson. Type designer and Logo designer for Rolling Stone, Newsweek, …Read more
- It’s hard to believe Ampersand Conference is only three years old. Since its inaugural edition in 2011 the one-day web…Read more
- We all know those YouTube videos in which students imitate their idols and end up reaching a larger audience with…Read more
- In FontCast’s search for typographic designers with interesting stories to tell we talk to Jim Parkinson.…Read more
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010.…Read more