At the occasion of the Gerrit Noordzij Prize 2009 Tobias Frere-Jones introduced the work of Wim Crouwel. His presentation is up on Vimeo.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Last week PBS posted a new episode of Off Book on its YouTube channel. The short documentary Off Book: The…Read more
- It is not a good year for the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. After having been flooded at the…Read more
- Say what you want, but I like holiday cards at year’s end. I even had a competition running at FontShop…Read more
- TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before…Read more
- The typography conference season starts again in one-and-a-half months when TYPO San Francisco, the first of the 2013 TYPO conferences…Read more