We’ve had the great Flickr Set by Slávka Pauliková – designer of FF Dora, one of my favourite FontFont releases of late – from the graduation show in The Hague to tide us over the past two weeks, and people in Berlin can visit the Mastering Type 13 exhibition at the Mota Italic Gallery where they are shown [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The unveiling of a fresh batch of graduates from KABK’s intensive one-year masters course in type design has been much…Read more
- FF Meta Light with PMN Caecilia in Real Simple magazine. Just as there is often a need for extra heavy type,…Read more
- FF Unit Slab is the most recent of Erik Spiekermann type families to join the ranks of tha sans/serif type…Read more
- At the occasion of the Gerrit Noordzij Prize 2009 Tobias Frere-Jones introduced the work of Wim Crouwel. His presentation is…Read more
- In an effort to get noticed, a lot of folks turn to the most obvious item in their font menu:…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)