The unveiling of a fresh batch of graduates from KABK’s intensive one-year masters course in type design has been much anticipated moment for a couple of years now. Since the actual presentation improved so much with the introduction of the 2011 Type]Media website last year it has turned into a minor event in the type [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For the second consecutive year Mota Italic showcases the type designs of the Type]Media and MATD graduates.…Read more
- Gerry Leonidas returns to the TDC to instruct a weekend-long Greek workshop, November 2-4. Since the first TDC Greek Week-end…Read more
- The Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Armenia announces its second international type design competition Granshan 2009.…Read more
- We’ve had the great Flickr Set by Slávka Pauliková – designer of FF Dora, one of my favourite FontFont releases of late –…Read more
- Dutch type designer, author, and educator Gerard Unger has been honored with the 2009 SOTA Typography Award.…Read more